The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

3.4.14

24th bday Surprise!

So after being blindfolded by my lovely makkals, they kidnapped me into Serena's car... 





Yup! we still had time to take photo all :D 
she told me that.. Gau & she was going to study with Jas & Pras..
So I'd be having an alone time with Jason.. 
I said okay! HAHAHAHA... 
They went round & round & round.. 
Half way thru the journey we went lost! 
OMG!!! 
While figuring out the place, they slipped afew road names here and there..
And i kinda figured out where we were going.. 
LOL!!! 
The most funniest was.. 
I was being blindfolded right?
Jason & myself got off first.. 
He made me walk round & round & round.. BLINDFOLDED!!! 
CAN U IMAGINE? 
PEOPLE AROUND WERE ACTUALLY STARING AT ME! 
LOL!!! 
but since i actually kinda like attentions.. 
i thought this was okay.. 
wasn't embarrassed or anything :P 

While walking in blindfolded.. 


HAHAHA 
I was afraid tho.. 
But i made it! 
So ya! 

Wanna Check out my reactions?
LOL!
I thought it was super hilarious! 













SERIOUSLY! 
MY REACTIONS ARE ALL SO RETARDED! 
ANYWAY.. 

THERE WAS MY CAKE.. 

THIS IS HOW IT WAS SUPPOSE TO LOOK 
BUT IT BECAME... 




YOU KNOW WHY?
it is because my belove friend Gauwri left it in the boot!
Like seriously... 
Which person in the right frame of mind will leave an ice cream cake in the boot?


LOL!!!
but life goes on right?
so i still blowed out the candles.. 


But after eating it.. 
it was like ice cream.. shiok!!! 
i loved the cake! sadly just couldnt eat it like a cake! 
But definetly love it! 
It seems Cheriya bought it with much love! 
But its okay! 
I still love it baby! 




So than i had the presents moments.. 
And guess what.. 
Jason, Serena, Priscillia, Lawrence & Gauwri
Shared $$$ and got me a keyboard! 
Cause I'm actually learning how to play it in church! 


TOOO SWEET ALREADY!!! 
I WANTED TO CRY! 
BUT SINCE I'M QUITE GOOD AT HOLDING BACK TEARS.. 
I DIDN'T! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

So.. 
Now I have no reason niot to play the keyboard! 
I need to learn how to play & move up! 
OMG!
It is a nice feeling! 
But its scary! 

Loved my B'day! 
Every year they never fail to shower with  loads of love 








No comments: