The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

11.4.14

11 April 2014 - DAY 11! **3 of a kind **

3 OF A KIND


i have 2 sets of 3 of a kind!!! 

1 is... 

this! 

i really don't know what happened to the boy in the middle! 

he disappeared! :( 


so for now its just Eazy & me :) 


atleast Eazy's still around! 


I'd kill hi, if he too disappeared! 

2 is... 

yup! 

its the 3 of us again! 

love them to the max! 

suppose to meet today! 

not sure if we are... 

:P 


XOXO

 


No comments: