The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.9.13

SEPT WEEK 2

Hey there..
Yup!
I've decided to do up weekly post..
So that I don't miss out on any events :)
As sept is a month full of events :)) 
Lets goo...

09 sept 2013
(Monday)
 I went for...












I went there with the twins...
People show cased their God-given talents in different ways.
Very beautifully done :)

"Re(create) is a platform for young artists of Hope Church Singapore to showcase and celebrate their passion for the performing arts. It is also an opportunity for vibrant collaboration between different artists from various ministries, bringing together the young and the experienced to present high quality creative works that are inventive and inspiring.
It is a night of music, dance, drama, film, and photography, so let the explosion of creative art form draw you to the Creator behind them all!"


With who?
Who else?
My amazing darlings...
THE AMAZING TWINS!


we went to the hope church itself..
@ the Axis..















YeaY!
That ended my day... 

10 Sept 2013
(Tuesday)

I had Sunday service practice in church.
So went to get afew stuff for my photoshoot
like in the previous post...

the alphabets & heart shape
and than went off to church :)
was quite late for prac..
but oh well..
still made it..

11 Sept 2013
(Wednesday)

I went to get my shoes from Nex..



















Yeay!
than went to chong pang got my french nails done



by the time it was already 9.30pm..
we had Uncle Micheal's wedding rehersal..
i didn't go for the rehearsal
HAHAHAHA
but popped by aft getting my nails done.
TO MY HORROR...
they asked me to become the bridesmaid
WTF???
I've got nth to wear,
No plans!
Tmr is my photoshoot
No time to prepare anything
and i become bridesmaid?
WTH???
I panicked but agreed.

Oh well...
 
Sometimes we need to help people,
Despite our limitations I guess :)
Hahahaha :)))
So yea...
I agreed,
So after everything...
We went back home..
Started packing for the photoshoot

12 sept 2013
(Thursday)

PHOTOSHOOT!!!
YES AH!!!

NEXT POST! AS POST IS TOO LONG!!!


No comments: