The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

10.9.13

SEPT WEEK 1

OH HI
it wasn't so fantastic!
just had leaders meeting :)
girlfriend came to church on Sunday
really am so proud of her
and her courage!
went to SJSM settle Jen's wedding issues
than headed hm. 

Monday was on MC,
did nothing much
just stayed home!

Tuesday was wedding prac...
uncle Micheal's wedding prep
than had dinner & went bk.

Wednesday was quite nml
Just the usual 

Thursday night
the road rockers
came over to my  crib
we finished the appreciation day 2013 gifts
so proud of ourselves
but i had no sleep
not even 5 mins
so was zombifying at wrk 

Friday had meeting in church
had to discuss abt certain issues
so i went to church straight aft wrk
LIKE A ZOMBIE!
YES!


Sat & Sun
the weekends was quite a norm :)


No comments: