The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.9.13

PHOTOSHOOT... 12 - 13 SEPT 2013

we woke up as early as 6am!
Jason forgot his money and all..
So we went to church,
collect our stuffs and than took a cab to customs..

Than Cecilia our photoshoot planner arrived.
she came to pick us up and we went to the the bridal studio at ard 10 plus..
since our make up lady & photographer wasn't here yet,
Cecilia brought us to a nice place to makan :)





Food was good & price was worth it :)
















Our breakfast!




































YES!!!
After a good hearty bfst!
We went over to the studio!
YEAY!!!

Started to get ready!
: D


















Only After eye Make up!
Hair do not done!
lip not done
blush also not done.
HAHAHAHA...
cnt wait to snap a pic! 


















 After this
They were getting me ready for my outdoor shoot :)
In white wedding gown for outdoor shoot :)
HAHAHAHA :D




















Gown, Hair, Make up almost done :)




































Fully complete!
Ready to go and have fun outdoors!
YEAY!!!






On our way to the Iskandar garden.
I look super bulky!
OMFG!!!
Oh well..
Thx to photoshop..
I know my photos will turn out well!
HAHAHAHA...







OUR NO FILTER
SNEAK PEAK OF THE PHOTOS..
we managed to capture only afew :(
DAYUM!
It's okay..
Shall wait for the original to come out :)
Than i can put them up :)

*** DO PUKE OKAY ***
~ no filters ~



THE LOCATION
ISKANDAR GARDENS



































we came back so tired,
after the hot day shoot...
rested for awhile... went to chg
and started doing indoor.
HAHAHAHA...

First set indoor...
White wedding gown.






















Than followed by my green & Black,
Jason's black & silver :)





















Than followed by our different culture's costumes..













 













 WE ARE DONE!
we ended at around 5pm - 6pm
than we checked in to our hotel :)
simple but nice.
hahahaha
i think its called here hotel :)




 it was simple and nice...
but sadly..
the stay was unnecessary
as the kota tinggi shoot got cancelled!
WTF!!!
WE WASTED OUR TIME & $$$
stayed over and u tell me ur camera got stolen?
i was bloody pissed
we could have juz gone bk aft the indoor
make us stay all
and in the end, kena stolen ???
so now we're gg back for the photoshoot on the 28th of sept for the
kota tinggi one.
HAIZ!!!
but its okay la
we decided to stay calm abt it :/
we r a super nice customer okay!
lol...

so came bk home friday evening :D
went to church helped jason finish some wrk..
than headed hm & rest!
tired...
wedding the following day!!!



No comments: