The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.9.13

Micheal WEDS Lily...




















YEAY!!!
Showers of blessings!!!
atlast they're married!!!
they're not our usual young couples..
but oh well..
it was still a joy to see them get married :)




















so as mentioned earlier...
I was the bridesmaid -.-''
jason was the best man!
hahaha
but atleast for himself, they told him earlier..
but for me was so last minute.. but thankx to
THEIVAHTHAI...
she manage to pass me a beautiful white dress for the wedding :D

STARTING FROM, 3 flower girls & me at the back




















THE BEST MAN, BRIDESMAID, FLOWER GIRLS..















YES!!!
MY GOD PARENTS
AUNTY SARAH & UNCLE ABRAHAM :)))
LOVE THEM LOADS!
















all this were taken while waiting for the bride to come..
hahahahaha
WTH!




















 so the church wedding ended at about 6pm..
after the food there was reception @ royal palm SG Flyer.

:D


















alot of fun!
well we had fun taking loads of photos tho!
HAHAHAHA...























































AM GLAD WE HAD FUN!
: D

No comments: