The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.9.13

APPRECIATION DAY 2013

We started it off last year...
to have appreciation day annually,
to appreciate each and every one in ZioNiteZ :)


Some of them left half way... 




















Last year was literally seeing the good on each & everyone
And giving them a personalized cup :D
And also the revelation day for angel mortal :)

So this year 2013





















Its was alittle later,
in Sept
We had in our God-parents house :D
They were super welcoming..
Always ready to welcome us in :D
HAHAHA
Love them loads..

AHA...
here they are..




















YUP! this is their beautiful crib!

so we individually made designs on pegs and gave each n everyone with their names on it :D

we played angel mortal again :D

this time was more fun cause more people :D

hehehehe

with some missing souls like
ROBIN
FRANCINA
PRISCILLA SHANTINI
GAUWRI

YEAY!!!
am glad this was a successful event! :D 

No comments: