The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

28.8.13

AUG 03, 2013 Sat ~ JB ~












 

 We were off to JB! 
Not really to slack or anything! 
But to settle some wedding issues. 

By the time we waited for everyone to come, 
its was almost 12pm 

so we went for lunch at Nillas 




 



 We were super hungry! 

So we ate! INDIAN STYLE. 
The best way to fill our hungry tummies. 

Than we went to the usual printing shop, Parvathie Printers, 
But sadlly they were closed. 

 

NO SIGN! NOTHING KAY! 
SO IRRITATING! 
 
So we let uncle Michael do his cards at JB printers 
It cost him almost 700RM for 200 cards. 
That's almost times 2 the amt at Parvathies. 
Oh well, uncle said he will go ahead with it as he has no time to think about all this. 

While waiting we went to a saree shop! :D 

 

 


 
So once Uncle was done, we went to the bridal shop to settle my photo shoot gowns 
And Jen wanted to see how much it was for rental of actual day gown.
So we went to Sutera Mall 
Elegance Bridal Shop :) 



Yes Cecilia is the sales person whom we engaged from there :) 
She's quite nice, always trynna give us the cheapest way to get things done. 
So it was almost a 30mins cab ride from JB little India to the Sutera Mall there. 

So Jen, Joseph, Uma  myself got into one cab. 
Jason, Uncle, Aunty & her bro got on another. 
As usual 4 of us went lost, 
Cause the place isn't at Sutera Mall itself, 
But it's behind the mall. 
The 4 of us walked & walked & walked & walked... 
Too tired but still walked all over the place... 
BAAAMMMM... 
Stood my beloved husband. 
Their cab too made the same mistake, but they manage to find the place, 
So he came looking for us :) 
SWEET OR WHAT.. 
lol .. 

So we walked together to the studio, 
But we were all feeling too hot & tired. 

On the way, we saw a bubble tea shop! 

Since its all our fav!!! 
We decided to stop & rest 


 (we were actually 3 units away from the bridal studio) 
lol... 

So once relaxed, cooled down, 
We went to the studio, 
As usual Cecilia was nice, 
She gave us loads of biscuits & water to cool down, 
not knowing we had bubble tea, 
HAHAHAHA... 

Oh well 
once done with cooling down, 
we tried our dresses. 
Jen told me not to reveal her photo 
(cause she abit shy) so cute! 
lol... 
anyway... 
here are my gowns that i decided to try on... 





 CHECK OUT UNCLE MICHAEL DOZING OFF... 

 

 

So yea took afew only, 
the first few gowns I tried we didn't take :) 
Such a tiring day, 
By the time this ended, 
It was almost 9 plus 

We were all hungry, 
So went went back to Sutera mall, 
ate at the Swensen's there. 
It was all super cheap. 
Poor Jason wanted to catch a movie, 
but it was too late. 

So we decide to just head back. 
No taxi! 
Waited for 30 mins plus! 
No taxi! 
WTF!!! 
So we decided to walk and than came a cab, 
Jen, Joseph & Uma went first 
(Aunty, her bro & Uncle left first, cause it was getting late) 
Jason & I waited & waited still no cab, 
Suddenly they came back for us. 
The driver said he will take all 5 of us. 
Uma sat infront, 
Jason, Joseph & jen behind,
& ME... 
Guess where?
NOOOO 
Not in the booth, 
i lay down on their laps with my legs curled. 

Now i know how our Christmas trees felt! 
We travelled back to the customs, another 30 mins, 
In that position! 

 

I was in a helpless situation! 
By we reached customs safely. 
It was a memorable day i believe 
All so tired. 
HAHAHAHA... 

 

No comments: