The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

2.5.13







Goramaana Maranam Ondru Uyirai Kondu Ponathae
Thuyaramaana Kanavu Indru Karaiyil Veezhnthu Ponathae
 
Isaiyum Ponathey Thimirum Ponathu
Thanimai Theeyilae Vaadinaen
Nizhalum Ponathu Nijamum Ponathu
Enakul Enaiyae Thedinaen
 
Kanave Kanave Kalaivathaeno
Karangal Ranamaai Karaivathaeno
Ninaive Ninaive Araivathaeno
Enathu Ulagam Udaivathaeno

Kangal Rendum Neerilae
Meenai Pola Vaazhuthae
Kadavulum Pen Ithayamum
Irukkuthaa Ada Illaiyaa
 
Ohh Naanum Ingey Valiyile
Neeiyum Ango Sirippilae
Kaatril Engum Thedinaen
Paesi Poana Vaarathaiyai
Ithu Nyayamaa Manam Thaanguma
En Aasaigal Athu Paavama

Kanave Kanave
Karangal Ranamaai
Nenaive Nenavie Araivathaeno
Enathu Ulagam Udaivathaenø



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes.

Thanks for sharing!

My website :: straight from the source

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue on the topic of this paragraph here
at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also
commenting at this place.

Here is my site :: poly strapping machine