The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

13.4.13


DAY 1



before departure, 
we were hungry beavers
so we're having a damn good heavy breakfast! 


 4 awesome people visiting BALI 

 before leaving at our gate! 
















beautiful view
on my way to Bali
so exciting!


















Once we land
we were quite lost actually
no signs in the airport to guide us to the immigrations
the through the slow escalators over at the airport,
it knocked into me how fast & kiasu we are in Singapore :)


Our VillA Lobby
when we looked at it
we thought the villa wasn't gonna be nice
we thought it was gonna be a run down place


















we were told to get onto the buggy after checking-in
hahaha
so with our disappointed hearts we got onto the buggy
thinking that the room we gonna stay in would be a run down place.














Our Villa's entrance
we were quite excited




















and when we got in
our jaws couldn't shut
we were amazed by the place
it was so beautiful
and than all 4 of us learn
DO NOT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER :) hehehehe












































so we didn't do much on the first day
we enjoyed the villa & just had dinner in the hotel
and went rounding to look for law shorts for water sports the following day
as he didn't bring spare O.o


















NEXT UP DAY 2!

No comments: