The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.4.13

BALI DAY 4 ** LAST DAY ** :(

DAY 4! 

we decided to go down to Kuta beach today 
so while Pris & Law were having a gd rest, 
Jason & myself decided to go for another massage at the hotel itself


CHECK OUT THE AFTER MASSAGE BATH! 
IT WAS AMAZING!!! 


than we headed down to Kuta beach 
after checking out, 
we left our luggage with our hotel 
and went to Kuta! 


  
the cheap shops along KUTA Beach 
which we missed on the 1st 3 days
and spent all our money at expensive shopping malls 
the last day when we were broke than we saw this! 
DAYUM!!! 

Law getting his air brush done 

Followed by mine! 
it's so beautiful! 


Some fun time at the beach 
i couldn't go due to my tattoo.. 
need to wait atleast 1/2 hr 
so i sun tanned instead! 
hahaha




the sand was super HOT! 
like it will really burn ur feet! 






BYE BYE BALI!!! :(















Hello Singapore!




ending off with our beautiful sky line











No comments: