The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

15.4.13

BALI DAY 2

DAY 2 

before heading for breakfast!


 Our Breakfast Hut!



 On our way for our water sports activities 
& the prices for massage


 Firstly was Jet Ski


Followed by Para-sailing
 


After that was a 2hrs car ride to our white water rafting area, 
than it was 2hrs hike down the mountain, 
than it was 2hrs of rafting, 
2 hrs going up the mountain again!


The rafting experience was amazing 
hated the hiking part as it was super tiring 
but the worst was the MOUNTAIN ITSELF 
it was super steep 
and i almost slipped off 
thank God the trainers helped me out! 
it was a super scary experience 
After our super tiring but amazing ride 
we had our dinner :) 
buffet! 
wasn't what we expected 
but what good enough for our hunger! 
:)







tiredly we went to a active volcano mountain,
sadly we couldn't see the view cause it was too dark 
but the stars were so close to us 
and they seem soooo big! :D 
tired day back to our villa :)

No comments: