The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

28.3.13

2nd present

my second present from Marilee

it was a beautiful earring! 
she purposely waited until today, 
than she passed it to me 
making me come to work 
knowing that i wouldn't if there is no reason 
hahahaha 


LOVE U SO MUCH! 
U HAVE TAUGHT ME SO MUCH 
UNDERSTANDING MY SLOWNESS 
AND STILL HAVING SO MUCH PATIENCE
REALLY LOVE YOU SWEETHEART! 
CANNOT IMAGINE MY LIFE HERE AT SH 
WITHOUT YOU!!! 
*) *) *)

No comments: