The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.9.11

Mr & Mrs Movinn... '')

WELL ATLAST!!! CONGRATS MOVIN & SHASHA!!! LOVE U GUYS!!! I AM SO GLAD FOR THEM. YEAY!!! NOW I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR JUNIOR TO ARRIVE END OF SEPTEMBER :) THEIR R.O.M WAS AT FORT CANNING ITSELF & THEIR DINNER WAS AT MUTHU'S CURRY. BUT I LOVE THEIR DOOR GIFT, SO CUTE!!!

yes! i love candid shots more than serious shots, so i rather post candid shots :)


this is my own saree!!! i bought it myself, went to sew the saree blouse myself.
this is my 2nd saree. YeaY!!!and its red!!!
i wanna start collecting sarees!!!
i wanna have 1 in each colours :)


SHA SHA KOIL (BRIDE)



MOVINN (GROOM)

THE DOOR GIFT
SO DAMN CUTE...
MINI FORK & SPOON...


ALL THE BEST IN UR MARRIED LIFE MR & MRS MOVINN
CAN'T WAIT FOR MOVINN'S JUNIOR TO ARRIVE.
WOOHOOOO!!!
:)



No comments: