The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

7.2.11

HAPPY BDAY AUNTY SEETHA



 yes it's aunty seetha, law's mummy bday =D my galfren... [tadz how we actuali add each other]... ahahaha... some mutual understanding between the both if us =D i love her... tadz for sure...

on our way to law's place...

the cake
HAPPY B'DAY... so seriously she cutting the cake.. so cute...
and than we played xbox and monopoly deal =D
 before we left, mary dear insisted we prayed for the birthday babies...
so she prayed... 
and we went home... 
i think we did have loads of gd time together... 

2ND DAY OF CNY...

*4TH FEBRUARY 2011* 

No comments: