The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

21.1.11

sleep all day and party all night...

yes am gonna talk abt me clubbing.. and yes at last... i know some of u can feel me... hahaha...



so the first time i went was on the 2nd week of dec on a thurs [ cause of ladies night ]. and yea whr did i go??? ARENA!!! yea i went to arena and had a blast and aft tad we went to eat seafood, 


yes i went with my one n only barbie doll =D 



danced and drank lychee martini.. heheheh... i loved it there... 




than on the 15th of jan night mam's [ raju anneh/ maley's bf ] called and said he wanted to go clubbing and wanted to surprise my sis... so i created a big story and said i was gonna settle prob with jason and made her come and we ended going to rumours... my anniversary my bro in law celebrate for me without jason some more, cause he was working.. again e danced the night away and its my first time in an indian club...



so funny the people all.. nice english song all don't wanna dance than boring tamil song all dance... super siao eh... aiyo... than i drank jd with coke, mams mixed for me, but i kinda drank alot than left about 5 am and while waiting for jason outside arena, we were happily chatting away in hunger and after jason came we went for breakfast at liang court's mac... 



3rd time i went clubbing as the following day itself. we went to titanium [ thai disco ] awesome or what man the place. i really loved it. despite the songs they sang which i didn't understand, i still loved the place. everytime its the deejay's time to spin he played all the hot eng songs, while the live band sang 30mins of k pop songs and 10 - 15 mins of eng songs which as kinda okay... 
  yea than i drank martell with coke... hmmm and i drank quit alot too... we went to the karaoke rooms and madly sang some songs and made frenz with jason's colleagues and their gfs =D.. YEAY!!!i guess i really enjoyed myself well that whole week =D




No comments: