The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

1.1.11

okay 2010 has ended ... i t wasn't a reali bad year thou but loads of anger inbtw i guess.. but other than that i think everything was fine =D n yes a whole year has passed n i hvnt dip... DAMN... like hello... can u do it fasta so tad u can move on.. i noe.. lolx...i know.. okay...AHAHA... well 2011 is here alrdy... i m turning 21... itz d age whr most turn naughty i guess n freak out... yea.. and i have loads of plans too... so i will update all once i confirmed them..
but for sure i cnt live my life earning onli 1000 bucks la sia... i need to look higher.. DAMN.. haiz... u noe like i really need a higher paying job to satisfy my needs... hope for better luck this 2011...

No comments: