The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

28.10.10

how nice???? at the starting of the mth i post smth n at the end i post smth... lolx..
well oct wasn't that bad after all.. i mean besides spending loads coz of d wedding n all n running away frm cisco... HAHAHA.. d rest was fine..

well love life currently at this very second sux okay... i'm like thinking twice alrdy if i need this or shld i juz shut d fuck up n be single... i mean i really want freedom n i hate ppl controling me.. come on... i have my life to live n seriously don't live for others lor... i'm like only 20 this YR n turning 21 nxt yr... i have so many things to enjoy.. do u believe if i say i havent clubbed till today??? FUCK!!!! its not wrong to explore n hello i have my own principals n i know what is wrong or right... i've tried drinking n i didnt like it, i've tried smoking n i think it stinks.. so what d hell... i have my own likes n dislikes... FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK...

I juz wonder y indian men love controlling their wives.. come on... d more u control d more we rebel.. n me at this age sure is to rebel.. tadz for sure... coz i m seriously not afarid of any1 in these world n its not necessary for me to love any1 too... SSSHHHiiiiTTTTTT...

SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER IF I HAVE MADE D RIGHT CHOICE... i have made many bad n good choices... so which section is this under??? hmmmmmmmm... everything seemed so good... HAIZZZ... JUST WHAT SHLD I DO NOW?????

No comments: