The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

21.6.10

MARE LESS 1ST DAY WAS ALREADY A NIGHT MARE!!!

1st night mare was still around.. with our usual grp... everything was fine till mare left for her road trip... DAMN!!! 2nd night shift. mare wasn't ard rdy. she has left for thailand. our team was d same ppl but only RIC was mee sien.. hahahahah!!! she was okay but she wasn't as protective as mare. mare always stood up for her ppl n even best no issues in the team one. haizzz. we r desperately waiting for ur return babe!!! come bk quick!!!!

firstly, at our first gate, all of us were still feeling okay n trying to cope with d fact that mare wasn't ard, but still had the rest of us together. so we went in, i was doing front loader and all everything was going smooth and than the roving team came in. yeap, ramanan n colin & everything was going smoothly till we were down by 3. so while waiting for the pax, mee sien went to the toilet n yeap was running the machine the other side. suddenly i heard music frm my phone n i panicked coz i realised i didnt off my phone. so i turned behind, yan was doing mbs n i told her that i didnt off my music n my batt is left with only 20%... u noe what the fucker colin said, he said i was very noisy in the gate n he took down my name n ID. FUCK!!! i cnt fucking understd what was his fucking prob. and i gave him la coz i noe i didnt do anything wrong, and even worst he wasn't my RIC. so what if he was a 4 bar deployment officer for bravo??? FUCK... that day was my shift. Charlie team's shift, which means whether u got 10 bar or not also u don't come n talk so much to other team ppl... n show off.. FUCKKKK!!!! i was fucking pissed off n wen mee sien came bk she say nvm juz leave it... neva fucking stand up for me... in my heart i was like if only mare was here!!! she would have shut that guy up!!! my other team mates too didn't understd what was the guy's bloody prob... well actually nobody did!!! DAMN!!!

and than we did equipment chk, this we did it well la, we like shared the load to finish fast so that we can slp earlier n have longer break.. last 3 gates left and it got screwed coz 1 of the flight's got delayed and THEVAN was there. DAMN!!! all gates were to be chked properly by mee sien and damn!!! the time got delayed!!!

aft that once i break finished and we did flight and all... our last flight senthil was told to go n help a roving team & guess what there was a huge misunderstding btw them!!! DANG!!!

well thank God its off days the nxt 2 days which means d more to miss mare is lesser!!! yeay!!! today is alrdy the 2nd off day which means back to wrk tmr on 1st morning 22 june!!! 7 more days till her return... & pay day... DOUBLE THE JOY N HAPPINESS!!! i know my pay is gonna be fucking lil this mth!!! i cnt be suffering like that everytime la... wah lao.. i need to wrk properly nxt mth wthout mc n all sia... no money is so annoying!!! DAMN!!!

No comments: