The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.4.10

Wrkin my ass off???

Yea I am actually wrking my ass off thou, can't help it!!! I hate to see myself walking on d streets cashless... Yes I cAn ask mum or dad for sure they have n they'll give but I don wanna look like a looser face... Always depending on them... Hahahaha so yea ytd I went to wrk at 9.15am than did OT till 12am ;) free cabby back hm who don't want??? Hahahaha... N it was merc... Wen better 4520 was d cab number n my ID is 45205
cool eh ;)))) anyway harfiz was my RIC ytd... Hahahaha...

Now on my way to wrk actually I thought I couldn't wake up but guess what I did... M still very tired thou but I think a can of red bull will get me going... So I know that if I wanna do smth i can do it... Hahaaharxxx...

Cheers ;D

No comments: