The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

29.4.10

Wondering thoughts ;)

Well I've realised that Ive been blogging lyrics as my post in my blog posts n pictures in my tumblr post... Hahaha... Well thats cause they either somehow link or signify my life's current situation or I juz like them... ;)

I've actually decided to wrk even harder now. I need more money ;) well we humans r Neva satisfied with wad we have??? Not true it isn't enough that's y we will Neva be satisfied. Anyway thought if doing OT on my off days. If my honey boy can do it so can I ;) motivation eh? U could ask me... Hahaha yea sorta. I realised that he has been wrking without any off days non stop. Make use of the damn OT pay since they're paying me for it. Planning to slp in office for my 2nd night this time with saras. Let's see how lor. I wanna make d maximum Amt of cash for d mth of may without takin MC . Hopefully I can.

I suddenly feel like I'm missing epiphany alot. I don't know why. Maybe cause no matter wad she was my foundation ;) hmmm planning to go over on mother's day n aft that bring mummy out ;) havnt decide whr exactly. 1st muz buy her smth to wear than bring her out lor. See how first la. No plans yet thou. But bringing her to river walk tandoori is currently in my mind. Hahahahaha. Okay that's it for now. Am currently on my way to wrk n guess wad I'm early. I'm rdy in d train heading towards airport ;) gd ah... Hahahaha!!! Gooo sharonnnn!!!

No comments: