The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

22.4.10

WHAT'S WRONG???

i seriously have no idea whats wrong but i have been eaten alot for the past few days!!! damn!!! i'm putting on too much weight i know!!! FUCK!!! how the hell am i suppose to loose them all??? i was telling myself shld i rather waste money eating and thinking abt going slimming centres or shall save all of them and go shopping??? DAMN!!! everytime i walk pass some shop the food stuff looks super good and i cannot resist but have to munch on them. -_-

ytd was my 1st off and i have been slping like nonstop!!! came home slept till mum woke me up to eat about 9 smth... ate tried facebooking but slet on my bed and woke up only at 9am today!!! like damn!!! what the fuck is seriously wrong with me... I AIN'T PREGNANT... so dont get all ur imaginations running wild okay!!! yea.. i seriously wish i was my active self again!!!

No comments: