The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

7.4.10

JOB!!!

firstly lets update on my job.. hmmm went for my basic course on the 17th of Feb 2010, kumar was my lecturer. funny guy thou. met many new frenz.. hahahahaha!!! hmmm it was from 8.30am to 6pm. but he always let us off abt 3 plus. lunch was bad. food wasn't too good =)

frm 22nd we went to sarjit class. he was alil like mr azman wen i was in lys. i seriously got reminded of mr azman. all d screamings and everything. lolx.. we had fun thou. well as for me i don't care how much u wanna scream n shout. coz i m kinda season with it rdy...
than made more frenz evn thou it was the same grp. we had fun, laughters and even crying. lolx... emotional people...

we had our test on the 9th of march 2010... all of us made it accept for sima, kogi, durga, and thilai. well i was shocked when sima & kogi didnt make it as d other 2 it was pretty obvious thou. lolx. not to be mean but yea.

on d 10th of march as a grp we went for our 1st outing but not all only afew of us... we went to east coast. first had no idea wad to do than went for bowling n really had alot of fun.

on the 13th we got our grouping all of us got separated. only 7 got into the nml preboard the rest were at kings even those who passed. hari n aleeza went to ALPHA. kaithiri, wang n kasi went to BRAVO. ramlee n myself went into CHARLIE. but hari swapped with wang so that he can be with kaithiri =) hahahaha...

so till today am working there. kinda tiring but i really feel that we can loads of cash here, seriously am doing OT like nobody's business... am loving it =)  

No comments: