The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.4.10

Good evening gone bad

Oh yes. A gd evening which turned very sour!!! Firstly when I stepped outta home n was walkin to d bus stop d rain gushed down without even a drop of drizzle n aft which I had to take 59 coz it was d only bus which I can take so later on I will have shelter for 26 & 31 it's non shelter to d station... Sadly I missed d bus... Ok nvm was late for wrk reached abt 6.30pm... Than was deployed with nick n went to my gate... Was using d toilet wen I realised my zipper spoilt!!! WTF??? N my gate was at 1 end N d Shops were at another!!! Dang!!! So I ran to d nearby 7/11 at d end but they don't have saftey pins than they have

No comments: