The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.4.10

DUMB PASSENGER!!!

what passenger can make my day? DUMB ones =))) they seriously can make my day by saying stupid things and making me laugh =D outside every gatehold room there is a board informing passengers what cannot be brought onto the plane. there is a bottle and the picture of a bottle of water is obviously more than 100ml cause its an illustration. a dumb passenger brought in a bottle of water. the bottle is more than 100ml. u know what excuse she gave? she was like "your board outside showed the bottle so big, i don't know than i bring in the same size lor". i was the MBS with mare as the RIC. DAMN!!! we just wanted to burst out laughing at her dumb excuse!!! i mean c'mon pictures are there as an illustration la. than the osim chair adv the chair so small means wad they gonna sell us the chair so small to massage only our toes is it? DAMN!!! i dono whether they say such things to actually piss us off but evetually become a laughing stock... HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

No comments: