The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.4.10

Do u rmb???

I've been thinking about you
and how we used to be back then,
Back when we didn't live
We could start again.
There is nth left to say,
don't waste another day,
just u n me tonight,
everything will be okay
If it's alright with u than it's alright with me,
Baby let's take this time
Let's make new memories

No comments: