The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

9.4.10

Date night

Well went for date night with my beloved Barbie doll... D movie was gd n seriously funny... Haha... It's like aft so long both of met up n had lil chat session.. Thou we chat over d phone... Nth beats walking ard town looking at d lights laughing our hearts out together n than heading hm... It's like those days r really missed so much... We were always together hanging out having fun doin all d nonsense n suddenly we juz became do busy wid our lives n lost contact...but I realised 1 thing wid her is no matter how long we don't chAt.. D apartness isn't there... Its more of d bond n d warmth... Well I still love her!!!

Tmr there is a spring collection runway at paragon, 7pm n I badly wanna go... But I promised to watch movieS with honey... Hahaha well that's just too bad than... Another time ;)

No comments: