The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.1.10

Staying in Shape.

well i started jogging again ever since 28 dec 09. well cause i stopped working & think its time to loose all the weight which i have put on while working. =)

anyway when i started i ran very little. i will walk 1 full round around the stadium than run 1/2 round than the other round would walk. i will do this like twice. HAHAHAHA... than started doing like 20 sit ups & 10 crunches.

ytd i went to jog i jogged 4 rounds around the stadium & did 40 sit ups. hahaha i think it was an excellent improvement. am planning to jog 5 rounds today & do 50 sit ups + more crunches. i shouldnt give up if i wanna look good.

planning to put braces for my teeth. i don't really like my staggered teeth. =) must look nice before any big events in my life. like my 21st nxt yr, maybe R.O.M... so yea. =)

jason is at the jungle now... gonna miss him so much. whole week cannot get to see him cause he like doing his reservist for 2 wks... seriously missing him lots... hope everything will be back to nml.

=DDDDDDD

No comments: