The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.1.10

am still getting the hang of using the phone. i have asked kanegesh 'KANI DAS' just in case all wonder which one as i noe many kanegesh. anyway i have asked kani to help me out with the I-PHONE n all  might be nmeeting her tomorrow.

so annoying la today. suppose to go for an interview at cisco when i called the lady 2 days back she told me to come today for interview at 12.30pm. when i called her abt 11.45am she told me the interview timing is chged to 2pm. i was like WTF... i mean seriously if i could scold her there i would have but i couldnt so i didnt. now i am sitting at loyang pt mac waiting for sharon rose sch to finish so that i can bring her back home. AIYO. irritating la this ppl all.. .

No comments: