The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

11.11.09

Reference.

well i writing this post not to bring back any bad memories but to remeber what happened so that if i need something to refer to than i can refer to it here. =)

lets start ever since the start J & C always have problems. i am not gonna blame anyone cause it is just a post to refer back. anyway back to story. since J & C were having probs & J was related to me once in a while i will get involved. but i realised that come on, what is the use of arguing with someone who has not done anything to me? personally she has not affected me in anyway. so i thought i will just speak to her & remove all grudges. so i saw C online one sat night & chat with her till late & thats when i realised that certain things were all dumb reasons. i was also very pissed that jason was so worked up over this small issue. which girlfriend will keep quiet or won't get annoyed? e.g " u come back home every noght tired aft wrk, u have a sis sitting at home & using the com the whole day, once u step inside the house, u havent bathe or eat or even wash up, u just only step into the room. and there she comes complaining to you say 'anneh u know or not she write like that like that like that' wont' u get pissed. my boyfriend kept quiet cause she was his sis, but i can't jus keep quiet. i see my boyfriend suffering there deep inside. HELLO PEOPLE WHICH GIRLFRIEND WOULDN'T GET ANGRY SEEING HER BOYFRIEND SUFFER? ok. so while i was chatting with C i saw J online i didnt say anything than in facebook i published my status as "I WANNA RUNAWAY WITH MY LOVE CAUSE I CAN'T SEE HIM SUFFER ANYMORE" & since C is my friend she went to comment. anything wrong? i doubt so. after C commented out of the blue J's msn nick became "THE ONE YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST IS THE PERSON JUST NEXT TO YOU, THEY CAN BE A DOUBLE HEADED SNAKE" i didnt jump into any conclusion yet. so i was still chatting with C normally & after church when i went over to my jason's place, J was there she didn't talk to me. so as a normal human being what did i think? i thought " she didnt wanna talk to me cause i was talking to C " so i never talk much with anyone left his place around 6 plus he came to my house & he was super sad & down. so that sparked me even more. nvm. than once i have reached home she saw me online she asked whr is jason. i mean she don't wanna talk to me & just to get info she talk? i was angry & so on mondy morning i wrote monday i
"ha.

betrayaed?
do you noe the meaning?
ha.
when i havent even start sayin anything u say i betrayed.
if u wan i can say so many things.
don't say things i haven't done cause i will do it.
seriously.
2 headed snake?
hmmmmmmmmm....
i think you should go & look at yourself in the mirror sista.
if i wanted to label you.
i think i could label many things.
don't just say whatever you want just because u ASSUMED things.
& just cause i didn't support or say anything.
i am actually very pissed with many things right now.
alright.
yes i spoke to her that night to ask why was things like that but the moment u labelled me.
ha.
things changed.
who betrayed who?
go & think for yourself.
i heard so much that you have said abt me sista.
but i kept quiet & still thought that you are my family.
family's tend to get angry over each other so its ok.
but now i realised thats not true.
hmmmmmmm...
neva mind its ok.
but this is for sure.
if my switz heart's is gonna break one more time.
i won't just keep quiet & watch.
enough of me being quiet & smiley with you sista."

and than she J came to my tag board & as usual said he became my bro before u knew him & as a bro he is helping me & all that shit. so that sparked me more. than jason called me stop all this i said ok for him i will. so i deleted the post & i msged her & said sorry she said she was hurt caus eof what i did. but thought to myself , how about what u did? ok nvm so i msged again & said sorry despite my ego cause i love my boyfriend very mush & i dont wanna stress him caus eof this issue, and she said nvm it is ok. so on tuesday i went to J's blog & there it was stated " i think it is time to remove all unwanted people from my blog " & i was being removed. won't you get even more pissed? but still i blogged this for the next few days:


http://conspiredobsession.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-love-u.html
http://conspiredobsession.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post.html
http://conspiredobsession.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post_07.html

and than i went to J's blog & i saw she wrote there " it time to remove unwanted people from facebook", and i was being removed. unwanted ? hello... so i got pissed & blogged this:

http://conspiredobsession.blogspot.com/2009/10/antidotes.html
 & our blog war started & i realised she did the same thing to C so i got pissed. blew my top. & she atlasrt made her blog private.

after a month, i went over on the 1st nov cause by right we were suppose to watch movie but i saw his mum below the block & i cannot say no i dont wanna come over so i went she ask me to eat. no choice i ate. than we went to watch movie. no issues aft that last sunday 8th nov she told jason that i shldnt come over. i mean fuck la just cause you now only start providing for the house doesn't mean you have all the rights over the house. even the house isn't under her name.like what the hell la. i mean come on even the internet she was using all this while to blog & facebook abt me is mine. still wanna tlk so much. i got really pissed off this time but since it is jason's b'day i don't really wanna spoil his mood by arguing all. so i am just keeping quiet. HAIZ... i am just waiting for the right time to let go the bomb. AIYA!!!

No comments: