The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.11.09

MIRACLES. 15/11/2009 SUNDAY.

sunday. sharon was very sad. all her money finished. she was super broke. damn sad. she was left with only $1.50 in her wallet. =( was facebooking sadly wondering what is she gonna do for the whole week. suddenly @ 2pm she recieved a call from MALEY asking " u wanna wrk today? " i was super happy & was like yea yea i wanna wrk =) & just that day i earned $67.50 wooohoooo... could see the happiness in my eyes when i got the cash. SERIOUSLY. i was damn glad. "THERE COULD BE MIRACLES IF U BELIEVE". i didnt go to church that day but still was blessed. wooohooo... LOVE U GOD!!!

No comments: