The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

1.11.09

Don't Forget About Us... =)

well i cannot be lying to myself that i hate u & i am angry & this bullshit cause no matter what happens i know i will always love. i cannot even stay a day without talking to you that i came straight down to see without even knowing your plans for today. i know you said things outta anger cause i said things outta anger too. no matter what my love for u always remains. anger is anger , hurt is hurt. but despite all of this negative emotions, the positive ones are the greatest feeling on earth. i can never understand this thing call LOVE. if you love someone, the love is to the extreme, if you are hurt by love the hurt is to the extreme, if you are angry, the anger is to the extreme. is love an extreme feeling? lolz...

anyway went to church today. i kinda realised that i am starting to miss God alot. seriously those days whr i would lift up my hands & sing out to God freely, haizzz... SERIOUSLY I MISS GOD ALOT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE. i liked pastor selvi's preaching today. her example is still stuck on my head. "NOW IS A COLD & RAINY SEASON, WOULD YOU LIKE WHEN YOU WAKE UP EARLY MORNING IN THE COLD TO BATHE & YOUR HEATER ONLY WORKS ONCE A WEEK?" it is seriously a very mind striking example. it really striked my brains thou. hahahaharx... saw many people whom i have missed today. spent time chatting and all. i realised october has not been a very good month for many. november to be a better one. nat b'day also coming, what shall i buy for him ? HAHAHAHARXXX... my face printed cup? lolz...

didn't see eazy for so long rdy miss him too. a good friend who never fails to be there during my life's ups & down's. he suppose to come church today but after night shift he didnt come.

well am glad things are back to normal again. like what cynn told me, HATE is a very big word. it should be used very carefully. hahahaharx.xx...

THANKS FRENZ FOR HANGING ARD. ALL YOUR LOVE IS TREASURED & APPRECIATED =D

No comments: