The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

5.11.09

Dinner at Newton

well ytd the whole day was bad, running up & doing so much stuff. no time to even entertain my singtel... =(
switz said he wanted to go to town to but for shawn bday present. after that went to newton eat. ate till we drop... as usual eating & shopping has always been my fav past time thou =D hahahaharxxx... well i cannot wait for next friday... wooooooohoooooooooo... so excited so many things running through my head... i really really hope nothing would go wrong or i would be outta cash or something... cause i am spending like onbody's business lor... HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: