The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

31.10.09

Moderated Heart!

well currently i am simply lost in thoughts. unsure of what to do & where to go. whom to speak to & what to say. so much of things running through my head. A-Z i don't know why is this happening? O GOSH!!! my brain feels so cramped up. the thoughts have no where to run to accept to my heart, which is currently in burning agony. am feeling lost, unsatisfied i don't know which ever it is.

nothing in my life last forever. love, life, pet, home, food, everything anyone can ever think of. so far the only person who have been very constant with His love is God. but i can't even speak to him. "JESUS YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AND NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT" but at times people tend to be so down that they don't even speak to their best friend. haiz...

i serioulsy feel like bursting out to cry now. if someone were to come & hug me right now i think i would just start crying on their shoulders. my life is like a maze now & everywhr i turn is a dead end. ever since the start i know love has never been on my side but i just wanted to be strong with my choice. but now i am very weak, both physically & mentally. i don't even know if i have the strength to wake up for church tomorrow. NO! its not an excuse, i mean seriously i have no more strength. yes i agree i am very weak when it comes to love.

No comments: