The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.10.09

MaLeY's B'dAy

Well 9 october was maley's b'day...
this shots was taken while we were wondering in clarke quay on friday evening...
wondering what to eat...
HHHMMmmmmMMmmm....



Atlast...
We went to Central to eat at Manhattan's Fish Market...
Got flaming grilled prawn platter...
It was good but we were full...
LOLzzzZZzzz...

The b'day gal was sooooooooo tired that she slept her way back...
hahahahaharxxx...
* i think tired of walking around *

and......
her birthday continues...
saturday 10/10/2009....
brought her to instant glamour for a birthday makeover...
and it ended around 1 plus so while waiting for Jason...
we walked around Clarke Quay again...























































































and than...
her friend called us over to her house for awhile...
so this was on the way there...



Atlast dinner time...
Dinner at Sakura International Buffet...
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO...
We ate like nobody's business...
We ate like we gonna blow any moment...




The prawns i ate







Jason trying to make some float...
"sprite float"












plate full of cakes...
which i finished...








THE END!!!


No comments: