The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.10.09

Lets Walk Down


this pics were taken at pastor steven house warming either 2007 or 2006 not sure but some long lost memories sia...


this pics were taken at mdm hawa house during hari raya in 2007

every year in my whole sec 5 life i have been following my malay classmates for jalan raya, go to many people house, collect money. eat and enjoy. well for the past 2 years have not been going due to work have lost contact with most of them. lolz... missed them all =( this pics were taken during my last jalan raya in 2007 =)

pics were taken in 2006 & 2007 deepavali... this are just some pics which i had to squeeze into a collage =)

well this pics were found in my com while i was browsing through my pictures & deleting many unwanted pics too =)

No comments: