The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.10.09

C.H.u.r.C.H

well yes people i manage to get my ass off to church. went to epiphany with mum & lil sis. we were waiting for the bus like so long it was drizzling while waiting for 39. hahahaharx after it ended the bus still didn't arrive, so annoying. than went to church was late, nvm. thomas anneh used to tell me " rather be late than not coming at all " . so that is like stuck into my head la than saw afe of them. didn't speak much to anyone cause i was super tired. i was super duper hungry too so dad drove us to eat after eating went to buy some groceries with mum. walk here & there talk nonsense hahaharx just like young times. than came back. mum & dad are shifting all the things here & there well mine is done. so yea they ain't disturbing me. my head is rocking like a rocking chair don't know why. may be cause the weather is so nice and my eyes are pulling me to sleep but neh, jason is coming over soon so am waiting for him.

what is life if it only consists of eating & sleeping but nothing interesting? hahahaharx very true. but the hell most of the time i am super lazy so what i do is eat & sleep. but that made me realise that it is gonna cause no excitement in my life. i wanna do something out of the blue, bored of my life so quiet and everday is like a routine. morning wake up go work come home eat sleep. than if it is weekends than do something interesting like what the hell? nvm...

anyway saw some of the christmas deco going up at cityhall it was in gold & silver quite nice. well can't wait thou christmas is gonna be celebrated at papa new guinea. not confirmed no promises yet but mum is planning to fly over and celebrate with bro in a different environment... so yea...

halloween is nearing, planning to bring rose go downtown this coming weekends. just for the thrill of it and yea so we can grab many pix. not sure if we gonna dress up. dressing up is still onhold but going downtown is confirmed.

well yea.. so far thatz it will update later if there is more =)

No comments: