The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

29.10.09

BaT oF aN EyE

too lilttle time to make a desicion. what the hell am i suppose to do? o fuck! hate it when this happens. today is the 29/10/2009. if i wanna quit my job i have to tender tomorrow. i need to help dad with issues too. aiya!!! i dunno what to do, AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! such a difficult position. i don't wanna leave my SUPER BEST colleague on earth. seriously, both of us have similar likings, thinkings & hatreds. lolz.. gonna miss her lotz. but at times we have to make decisions based on reality & not our emotions.

No comments: