The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

3.9.09

you gon' dehydrate

well...
yesterday was nothing much..
whole day was sitting down trying to type tamil project out for sis...
so annoying...
i had no template...
so had to do trial & error...
sucked la....
but nvm...
i got over it...
typed only 4 sentences since 10am - 2pm..
what shit ?
wah lao...
than in the evening after everything..
printer not working...
wad the hell?
no choice had to go central...
go there they say they don't print...
WTF?
so went to loyang pt and print...
hahahahaharx...
running up & down...
no choice..
than today nothing much...
went to collect my photoshoot pictures from naddy...
hmmmm...
i like the way she took the pic and all...
but i don't like the style of make up...
firstly the foundation & powder & all was white!!!
i looked liked a ghost...
so nad edited some of the pix & i edited some...
yea..



this was the preparation


more shots will be out in tomorrow's post...

No comments: