The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

26.9.09

Sappho



watched this movie today...

"And? What comes next?" "It's lost. We'll never know." "Perhaps we should decide for ourselves" Sappho is a provocative and passionate love story set in the 1920s - not to be watched with children or with parents. Millionaire's daughter Sappho Lovell arrives on the Greek island of Lesbos for her honeymoon with her artist husband Phil. There she meets Helene, the daughter of a Russian archaeologist, and she falls in love with her. As our three lovers live out a complex girl-boy-girl sexual triangle, Sappho also comes to believe that she is the reincarnation of the ancient poetess Sappho - that Sappho who first put the "lesbian" in Lesbos. However, our modern Sappho does realize how the ancient Sappho's legend ends... Inspired by the poems of Sappho Written by Robert Crombie

the ending was kinda sad thou. Sappho died & her hubby fell in love with Helen & started a family with her. I mean seriously, if this was to happen to me, i would haunt them...
but yea...

No comments: