The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

10.9.09

Assumptions of Science


for 2 wholse days my life sucked with no internet connection...
wah lao...
SUFFERED...
yea...
anyway...
we really thought about it...
mummy rushed us into the wedding cause bro was leaving...
but dad said that he could come back...
so no worries...
we can stick to our plans as next year...
hmmmmmm....
plans keep changing so annoying...
i mean seriously...
planting a desire in a girl's heart & destroyin it reali sux...
but..
HHHAAAAIIIZZZZ....
wad daddy said was also true...
y rush?
no need to rush...
we can do a better one with more expenditure next yr...
a beautiful one...
anyway...
nvm...
so tired...
was awake till 4am yesterday...
finishing up switz assignment...
recapped what ever i forgot...
came across some things which i thought i never knew...
but in the end i knew...
wow...
research methods & statistics is one of the hardest topics in psychology...
it can really make your mind go BOOOOOOOM!
so tired...
could'n't sleep...
my phone quiet also my house phone damn noisy...
so irritating...
it was super high pitched...
i hate it...
told mummy to change the ring so many times she neva listen...
well balan was staying in my house for the past few days...
he will be going back today...
need to go pass switz his assignments...



saw this pic in nat's blog...
it is like super duper cool...
i mean seriously...
a room in the mid of a pool...
& it is indoor...
amidst all romance...
cool eh ?


No comments: