The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

3.8.09

*SUNDAY*... *F.O.P *

such a tiring day...
didn't go church...
was so tired...
suppose to go collect the ticket money from balan..
while waiting for him to call..
i was practising my chords on my keyboard...
the one serena taught me...
daaaaammmm tired...
yea...
than that monkey say i will meet you at 12.30pm..
i say ok cause after that he got work...
i went yishun interchange at 11.35pm & he came only @1.10pm....
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH...
chat with him for ahile at the MRT station...
than walked back to the interchange i saw neh neh & shanky...
chat with them awhile...
than mary came...
i mary tried selling the Dance Arena ticket to " uroo kareh" no1 wana buy...
so sad...
after they left i wen switz chump hse..
he was still in church slack for awhile...
eat than left @ 5pm...
met Serena at Kathib MRT than met Nat in the train...
Eazy & Ced met them in Kallang Mrt...
HAHAHAHARX ...
than we went of to F.O.P...
this year shockingly it was't packed at all...
the top rows were all empty..
but it was beautiful...
all ended around 10.30pm...
than we went city hall to eat & than went home..
SO TIRED.....

No comments: