The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

22.8.09

so what if it's the weekends..?
what can i do ?
nothing much...
i still have to stay at home...
can't go anywhere...
can't do anything much...
HAIZ...
*sobz* *sobz*...
the furthest i can go is to the polyclinic for dressing...
thats all..
i can't go further than that...
by the time i walk from my house to the 17 bus stop ready will like take forever...
haiizzzz...
appointment @ 1045 am ..
by the time i go there it was 1115 am...
now the dressing more painful...
as the wound is healing and now it is also bleeding...
AIYO AIYO...
hope it recovers fast...
the nurse said it will recover fast...
so yea...
can;t wait for it to recover...
than can go out all...

No comments: