The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.8.09

Joy's 20th b'day!!!

10/8/09
~MONDAY~















msged her in the morning no reply....
PIG!!!
anyway i was very sick....
HAIZ...
no choice..
wen i asked Jason to chk with Joel & Karuppen if they doing anything for her b'day ...
they said no...
wah lao...
ANGRY SIA...
AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
if my boifren do tiz....
i tink will be world war 3...
LOLZ...
i feel pity for her & told Jason lets buy cake & go...
he said ok...
all also broke...
so sad...
if not can bring her out...
Jen & Jason met me downstairs...
than we went to the cake chop...
was confused between 2 cakes...
the tiramisu looked nice but didn't know if she will eat...
the strawberry cake was close to her favourite colour RED ... ( according to Jason )
it looked nice too...
HMMMMM...
in the end Jason said the pink one nicer since we don't know if she'll eat tiramisu...
i passed Jason the cash than went to look for spiderman stuff...
but don't have la...
how stupid??? NO SPIDERMAN!!!
than we walked to the MRT station...
than after getting down at Sembawang...
we realised we did not have lighter...
SO... WE HAD TO BUY...
we bought her favourite chicken as mentioned by Jenefa...
than bought some cheese balls..
than went up to her house...
so funi...
she was slpin on karuppen's thigh...
guess she thought her b'day would be a blast...
karrupen cover her eyes...
than we came in very quietly...
she didn't know...
we light up quietly...
and put the cake infront of her...
& she woke up she shocked...
we sing hapi b'day fed her...






















than slacked @ their place till 9 plus...
aunty cooked so many dishes all looked nice..
but sadly i cannot eat cause of my throat & i ate very little...
HAIZ...
than went to Jason house around 9 plus than left around 11 plus...
maley was from yishun (attai hse) ...
than she fetch me in taxi back home..
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO...
FREE RIDE HOME...

No comments: