The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.8.09

I'm so starstruck, baby could you blow my heart up?

well half a day has just passed...
YYYEEEEAAAYYYY...
4 more hours till work ends...
yea...
so lazy....
HAHAHAHAHARXXXxxxxXXXXxxx....
yea anyway...
m here to blog about myself...
& only me...
but if u tink that i was talking about YOU...
than i think u r juz tink of me to much...
& i have become a paparazzi in ur life...

anyway...
it just crossed my mind...
being a female is actually a ver painful thing...
well people say that...
" i broke up with my friend, it's so hurting " or " i had a quarrel with my dad i am so frustrated"...
you can hear them go " BLAH ! BLAH ! BLAH !"
but for me...
personally...
the most ever painful thing is...
when you love someone soooooo dearly & they treat you like as if you are some shit...
i mean seriously...
females are all very sensitive people...
i small spark can create an explosion...
but males rarely understand this theory...
they always say...
"why are you girls all the same?" or " why are you girls so petty?"...
but have they ever wondered why are we like that?
i doubt they ever did...
OOOOOOO GOSH!!!!!!!
God first created man...
but because man was LONELY...
get that LONELY...
He created woman...
the reason He created woman is for HER to be HIS COMPANION...
not for her to be his slave, or punching back or what so ever...
i mean c'mon...
we females are people with feelings & emotions too...
think people think...
comparing the statistics of males & females...
which gender is getting abused more?
males..?
or females..?
at work...
to which gender are all shit thrown to..?
males..?
or females..?
WAAAAH LAAAA...
FEMALES...
yea...
very true...
it is so heart breaking to see females...

anyway for myself...
i have thought about it...
why sit there & emo over things which has no sense...
i mean seriously...
so i will start putting on my glamour side...
which some people might call it BITCHY...
i don care...
WHY WORRY ABOUT THEM?
and if someone doesn't care about me...
why would i ...
i would do what i think is best...
& rock on all the way...

YES!!
SHARON IS UNDERGOING A TRANSFORMATION ...
FOR GOOD OR BAD?
I DON'T KNOW...
BUT ONCE IN A WHILE...
GETTING A CHANGE...
& BEING GLAM ROX I GUESS...

=)

No comments: