The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

11.8.09

hookers with cuzin on friday nite

7/8/09

went to eat with kesavan at hooters.... after so long we both met up.... chatted for very long.... after dinner we ate we walked around clarke quay than took 851 back to kathib... the journey was for about 1.5 hrs... we chatted about many things and exchanged out thoughts... & learned many things... missed those child hood times thou....














































after heading home my temp started shooting up!!!
39.2 degrees celcius ...

No comments: