The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.8.09

fresh new wound

by right my mc is suppose to end this sunday 30/8/09...
but my wound was still big and it hasn't healed...
so mummy said better push forward my appoinment date...
as it was on the 15/9/09...
& my medicines were finishing...
hmmmm...
so i called the clinic...
& the person who answered said the earliest slot will be next tuesday...
as the doctor would be in only on tuesdays..
but mummy said its better to go down today...
so we went down today...
the person whom i sopke to over the fone said i had to wait for atleast 2 - 3 hours...
but my turn was like in 20 mins...
the doctor & nurse was daaaaam nice..
but what the hell?
the doctor said that he needed to check...
so what he did?
he pressed onto my wound!!!
MY OPEN WOUND!!!
he said that my wound was still fresh and it will still take time to close..
so he gave me another hospitalization MC...
till 16/9/09...
so loooong?
yes...
i still need to go for dressing everyday...
& at the same time i needed to take my medicines...
all my medicines cause drowsyness...
i walk much ...
so no choice..
i have to stay @ home...
hhhaaaaiiiiizzzz....
atleast if i can go out...
that would be a different story...
but must stay home..
boooooom...
swit chumpz didn't come over to my house today as he's very tired...
yesterday also he got class...
hmmmmmmm...
tomorrow he will be coming...
hahahahharxxx...
he confiscated my posb saying that i over use my money...
lolz...
what to do?
i guess almost all females love to shop...
anyway...
talking about switz...
mummy scared him today...
mummy told him to come outside the register of marriage tomorrow morning...
she said she want us to get married tomorrow...
he was shocked...
but i mean come on...
i can't even move around properly..
than what get married...
gundu...
hahahahaharx...
but today's worst part was gettin pressed on my wound...
that really sucked...

No comments: