The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

27.7.09

weekends...

HMMMM...

wekends was not too bad after all...
sat had nothing mush to day went to learn keyboard and stuff..

well sunday was tiring...
went to church... (YCCA)
now i must put which church i went to...
cause i am part of 2 churches ...
LOLZ..
wrong / right i dono...
atleast still going to some church than ending up in a temple...
after church went to my house in Kathib...
wanted to sleep ao tired...
but all wanted to go swimming...
Joel nicely sleeping...
HAHAHARX..
but eventually we went...
but didn't stay long...
as all was tired & the water was super duper cold...
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW...
I HATE COLD WATER...
anyway...
Joel , Serena , Kelvin , Shawn , Jason & I went...
after swimming...
we leftthe pool around 7.30pm...
the guys were waiting for Serena & me in Joel's car in the carpark...
our plan was to change & leave...
but it was too cold at the same time temptation..
OVER WHAT ???
THE SAUNA!!!
so we went into the sauna for awhile...
than changed...
the guys were making so much noise...
HAHAHAHARX...
but they didn't know that we went sauna...
LOLZ... shhhhhh...
after that went to eat...
this people really got big heart...
Jason & i were really super broke...
Serena , Joel & Shawn ...
combined their money & sponsored all for dinner...
it wasn't in a very big place or sophisticated place...
we went to a near by coffeeshop...
but this people really have a very big heart...
I also must really do something for this people one of these days...
especially Joel...
he has been a very big helper from last time...
i would say he is God's blessing in my life...
than we all left at about 9 plus...
Joel dropped us..
than went home..
but it was really a super tiring weekend..

No comments: