The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

23.7.09

STRESS SEE THAT BITCH!!!

every morning when i wake up i feel the morning breeze..
i drag myself to the shower...
cause i know i have to go to work...
i HAVE to work caus eof my school fees...
will reach work at about 7.45am but work starts @ 8.45am...
so will be facebooking & blogging...
at about 8.40am my colleague LYNN (switheart ) will come in...
we will gossip than comb hair put powder...
& what so ever...
the calls will start coming in slowly and at about 10 plus the phones will go...
"KRING KRING KRING KRING KRING KRING KRING"
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
so annoying...
we have to be like some goddess trying to save ALL the calls...
some BITCH will just walk with so much make up on her face & wearing mini skirt shouting "DROP CALLS !!! DROP CALLS!!!"
like wtf right?
HAIZ...
as usual lynn & i would ignore...
continue speaking to our customers on the line...
i mean if the customer is on the line..
how to drop calls?
seriously...
gonna tell the customer...
" sori i cannot speak to you or sorry i cannot let you know our services"?
like what the hell...
she don't know head or tail...
come in ready start ordering people..
how i wish i could just go straight to her face and yell at her...
"LATE COMER!!! LATE COMER!!!"
she's really so annoying...
& than after lunch the calls tend to be quiet...
since she is infront of me but on my left..
i can see everything she's doing ...
so what was she doing?
my boss & her...
"KUCHI KUCHI KOOOOOO"
OMG!!!!!!!
disgusting...
professionalism?
where is it?
down the drain?
she loves to talk about being professional...
but the hell is your professionalism?
ever heard of practice what you preach???
i doubt she has never heard of it...
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH....
after finish whatever she needs to do with him...
she will come to us...
GALZ!!! " THIS THAT THIS THAT ... Y THIS THAT ... ? Y NEVER DO THIS Y NEVER DO THAT??? "
anger just shoots up up & away...
as usual..
we just ignore...
than at about 5pm she & boss will leave...
than she don't bother saying bye...
which we don't really care mush about...
but ...
don't be so "YA ! YA ! " la...
so annoying...
SHE 1 PERSON CAN ADD ON TO MY STRESS LEVEL... MAKE ME EAT MORE WHEN I STRESS BECOME FAT... EAT CHOCOLATE HAVE MANY PIMPLES!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after everything like to act nice...
which is so obvious it isn't sincere...
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal... i 100% agree wit wt u says. Its obvious dt she is tryin to iritate & pissssin us. dis type of woman... cnot giv face. She oways try to b in ur gd sia.. notice dt. but too bad la my dear gal nvr entertain.ha,ha....

*ThE NoIsIeSt AbOvE aLL sILeNcE* said...

HAHAHAHARX... YEA... tadz y...LOLZ...