The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.7.09

saturday...

today i woke up at about 10 am...

couldn't really sleep longer than that...

after that was so surious how to cut song...

i having been having the programme for so long...

and was trying to figure out how...

& wah la...

got it...

i manage to cut a few songs...

than went to meet Serena at 2pm in Yishun MRT station...

went to learn keyboard...

have learnt the major chords from her quite some time back...

so today we just refreashed on them...

than she thought me minor chords..

and i manage to play some songs in full...



WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!



wad a victory???



soon i will learn melody & than i will be a keyboardist...

after than started their prac for tomorrow...

finished at 7pm ...

waited for my switheart...

went home...

"mummy" cooked nasi goreng today...

very spicy so couldn't really eat...

ate only the chicken than gave it to switty...

now watching " ADDU KUTTU" ...

dono wad movie but just watching....

gonna go home soon..

so tired...


No comments: